Sunday, January 20, 2013

The "Little Men" Shower


Today my Sisters and Mom threw a fantastic "Little Men" Shower for me and the boys. It was fantastic. Tons of family and friends showed up to the Tuscan Hills Winery to celebrate the upcoming arrivals. Yes. My baby shower was at a Winery. I figured if I couldn't drink, at least everyone else should be able to :)

We feel so fortunate to have such wonderful people in our lives. To say we were overwhelmed, would be an understatement. After opening the gifts, I stood to thank all of my guests and completely broke down. These people have been there for us since day 1 and it was so absolutely heart-filling to be able to thank them for being there for us from Sophia to this day. I am so incredibly blessed to be where I am today. More pictures to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment