Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Vent: A Day not to be Repeated

This has nothing to do with the babies. In fact, I am completely excited to have 3... yes 3, appointments tomorrow to discuss my future plans with a NT Scan to boot. 

Today though, has sucked royally. I have had my lunch "lost". I have had to stuff my face with greasy food to make up for lost time, and I have almost had a huge SUV take me out, run me off the road and then have the gall to flip me off for honking at her after cutting me completely off. Not only that, but I have to be at work from 7:30am-8:30pm for conferences.

Needless to say, I am ready to leave and not come back. I feel like I am at the brink of a breakdown.... and it is for no good reason. Here is to hoping tonight goes better.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. So sorry. That sounds like the pits. Hopefully seeing the Bambinos made up for it! I was newly pregnant and teaching Kindergarten, and had about 6 seconds each day to stuff my simultaneously starving and nauseous face, so I feel your pain. :(

    ReplyDelete