Monday, October 8, 2012

The new Momma Mobile

Today we came home with a new Subaru Outback. It has all the thrills and frills I was looking for. Sunroof.. check!  Bluetooth.. check! #1 in Safety.. check! I have it in the garage and it is so nice looking. 

After making our big purchase, we hurried for lunch and then I went to my pre-natal appt. Everything went really well. We have hb's of 160 and 165. :) Honestly, when things are going like this... I just don't have much to say. We are good. Today we are good and that is all I can ask for. 

Next up is my appt. in 2 weeks when we will start cervix checks, which is somewhat of a relief, just in case. I meet with Dr. C, who is actually all the way from Brown University, who is doing research here on cervical changes. Nice to know I am in good hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment